Thank you for subscribing!
Now that you have subscribed, you have one small task left to activate the
PLEASE NOTE: If you change your funding source on
PayPal, your AMan subscription will get automatically cancelled by PayPal. While
AMan will run to the end of the subscription period, it will not automatically
renew. If you need to change the funding source for the subscription, first add
the new credit card or bank account to your PayPal account and then change the
funding source using the subscription record in PayPal. You may then delete the
old funding source if you wish. Please Contact
Support if you need help with this procedure.
In order to make AMan Pro aware of the subscription, please follow
- Start AMan Pro.
- If you have left the product trial expire, please click on Run Trial then
click on Exit on the Run Trial dialog. AMan will then prompt you for your
Click on Configure->General Settings->Licensing
- Click on 'Register Subscription'
- The Add New Subscription dialog will appear
- Please enter the PayPal account used for the subscription and the Amazon
account associated with the subscription and click on 'Register New
- AMan will then verify your Amazon account and password to ensure it has
been entered correctly.
- Once verified, AMan will obtain all payments made for that subscription
combination (PayPal and Amazon accounts)
- If payments are located, AMan will then register the subscription.
- To have all the subscription options take affect, you should restart AMan
- If you are not being prompted, please enter the code AMan6 and your Amazon
email as the Key in the bottom of the registration screen and click on
Enter Code. Please note that the code is case sensitive and should be
entered exactly without spaces.
If an AMan message appears stating that no payments have been found, please
ignore the Restart message and then do the following:
- Click on 'Clear Subscriptions Table' and click on OK for the two warning
messages that appear
- Repeat the Register Subscription as per step 3. above making sure that you
are typing in your correct PayPal account email address
- If you still continue to get the 'No Payment Found' message, please
contact SpaceWare Customer Support.
Note: If you have left the AMan Pro trial expire before subscribing, the Add
New Subscription dialog will appear at startup.
If you are unable to add your
subscription for any reason, please contact SpaceWare Customer Support.
Support page, you may manage and view your
subscription using the PayPal web site. Also, within AMan Pro, you may review
your payments using Configure->Licensing and under the Help Menu.